Kitten With White Tongue. Gets Mean Bites.

Centerpiece

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of a kitten who has a white tongue and can this be an infection or candida. I have a kitten and he has problem with going number 2. I was wondering if there is any place that will check to see bacterial or viral infections.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you give more information? What problem is he having with pooping?

Is he anemic? Does he have fleas?

How old is the kitten?

Has he seen a vet?

And he’s biting you?

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A white tongue usually means anemia. Your kitten needs to see a vet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Centerpiece

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He seen a vet about 4 wks ago. They did all the first shots. They checked for parasites worms, all clear. He has a problem with pooping. I have him on canned food. holistic select. Born Aug 24 , 2017. He bites not all the time, Just when I notice his tongue white. I don't think he is anemic? When I had him in the vet they didn't say he was. No fleas. Any suggestions. Much appreciated. Thanks.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What kind of problem with pooping? You’ll need to be more specific.

How old is he? What are you feeding?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When humans get a white tongue it can be Thrush, not sure if cats get that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Centerpiece

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He seen a vet about 4 wks ago. They did all the first shots. They checked for parasites worms, all clear. He has a problem with pooping. I have him on canned food. holistic select. Born Aug 24 , 2017. He bites not all the time, Just when I notice his tongue white. I don't think he is anemic? When I had him in the vet they didn't say he was. No fleas. Any suggestions. Much appreciated. Thanks.
Oh he was very skinny when I got him at 8wks. He also had a lot of discharge coming out of his eyes. I never had a kitten before.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I'm stumped. If he's not anemic, has no parasites or fleas, then I'm at a loss.
Keeping my eyes on this thread to see what suggestions come and what it could be.