Kitten Throws Up

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
after seconds of eating she throws up 1st time she was playing to soon after eating this time she was taking a nap then woke up suddenly and went to eat her dry food after seconds of eating she threw up full pieces of her dry food this second time this happiend should i be worried ? Here picture of her she went back to take a nap ....

Attachments

pharber-murphy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I thought I'd posted a reply earlier, but it doesn't seem to have stuck, so I'm trying again. We don't have a lot of details to go on, but she looks very young.

Have you had her a long time? If she's in a new environment and eating new food, that may cause her to throw up. It takes a while for a cat to become accustomed to a new diet, so it's recommend to mix their new food with their old food until they get adjusted.

She could have worms or something simple like that. You don't say if she's been to the vet for her first check-up (again, we don't know how long you've been together).

If she is still playful and has a good appetite and uses her litterbox regularly, you may not have anything to worry about. I have two adult cats and sometimes if they eat too much or too fast, they'll immediately throw up the undigested food.

Best advice would be to keep an eye on her for the next couple of days. If she becomes lethargic, stops eating or using the litterbox, or shows any signs of pain or distress, then please take her to a vet as soon as possible.

And, unless I'm not seeing the replies for some strange reason, I'm sorry that you haven't had many responses to your post. I hope kitty is okay now...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I made sure to get litter exact foods wet and dry that shelter was giving juss that happiend twice now same month of course this start happing after iv already gone to the vet yah u probley told me i must forgot thanks