Kitten Not Sharing/maybe Bullying Other Cat

Katyosha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not possible they are all street cats and will need a trap to do so.. plus if you catch them others will come out of no where.. but the odd thing is that they breed and have kuttens but thekittens will all at the sudden vanish.. where to? I have no idea

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should look into getting a trap and then releasing them. That's what TNR is all about. Otherwise they will lead very sad and unhealthy lives.

Katyosha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
t
You should look into getting a trap and then releasing them. That's what TNR is all about. Otherwise they will lead very sad and unhealthy lives.
there is no where to release them.. at least there is a garden in my house .. its a huge city and no homes but the garbage bins.. we dont have animals control here :frown::headshake:

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
t

there is no where to release them.. at least there is a garden in my house .. its a huge city and no homes but the garbage bins.. we dont have animals control here :frown::headshake:
Releasing them in your garden is fine. The point is to put the cats back where they come from, but to to have them fixed.