Kitten Not Eating After Vaccination Question?

kysa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our 4 month old kitten just received her 4th(final) FVRCP injection Mon. & was fine except for maybe a little warm in the ears to touch Tues. Then Wed. morning she vomited clear a few spots in her room & I noticed she hadn’t seem to have eaten her dry food I had left in a little bowl overnight. She wouldn’t eat any wet food which she normally loves either, but did play with her sister cat which is 3 months older than she is. They eat the same foods & the older one is fine. She didn’t vomit more but only ate a few bites yesterday afternoon & today maybe 3-4 bites this morning. She vomited this afternoon now once more which has a slight greenish tinge. She is still playful when out today & not warm. Her belly doesn’t seem to be tender to touch. She has never had a reaction before to the same vaccine. I read some do react with nausea. Any others had this happen & how long until they get over being nauseous? Thanks.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The only reaction mine ever had to vaccines was lethargy, which didn't last any longer than 24 hours. I would call the Vet and discuss this, if you haven't already.

:vibes::vibes::vibes: