Kitten Is Lethargic

Mimile

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cat is 5 months and is very very small for his age. Hasn’t grown since 2 months. He was born with slightly flat ribs and his lower end (spine) is flat which made him not walk when he was little but I trained him to walk and he can walk now. He started to sleep constantly and barely keep himself awake. He eats fine but isn’t drinking water unless I put his hard food into his water. His fur has gotten raggity and looks like dandruff filled in his fur. He can barely stand up yet alone walk. He wobbles and falls to only his right side. Checked his legs nothing is wrong. His hind legs are weak. He will fall face into the ground and slowly fall over. His 3rd eyelid has been showing a lot. He will lean on food bowl to keep himself up to eat. He won’t use his tongue and never has b4 that’s why I put food and his water in the same bowl. His ears are cold even if I warm them up. I’m not sure exactly what’s wrong with him & wanted some opinions on some help before I take him to the vet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mimile

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also his hind legs are very weak again like when he was first born.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kitten is very unwell and must be seen by a vet asap!
Please, no exaggeration here, he needs to be helped right now if there is any chance of saving him.