Kitten hobo!

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the dump today. Dump mistress was all frazzled b/c they’d just delivered a new empty dumpster…with a baby kitten on top! Those big containers come from a town 35 minutes away, on a windy backroad. How it survived clinging to the top of it all that way is beyond me. She demanded that the driver take the kitten back to mama, riding in the front cab. Here’s hoping. (I even have a call in to find out how this went…I fear the worst).

poolcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, that poor kitten. Is there any local social media where you could look for posts about lost kittens? Or make a post yourself explaining what happened? I'm thinking Nextdoor, or Facebook pages for lost animals in the area.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, that poor kitten. Is there any local social media where you could look for posts about lost kittens? Or make a post yourself explaining what happened? I'm thinking Nextdoor, or Facebook pages for lost animals in the area.
The dumpster lady thinks it was a feral dumpster kitten from the faraway town, so she is hoping it can be reunited w/ its dumpster mama. To me personally, that seems pretty far fetched. It really didn’t sound as if it belonged to a human.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
More good news! They’re gonna send in a TNR group to the dump site to spay and neuter the unchecked feral family from whence the little tyke came. Also apparently the other owner of the now adopted hobo is at home a lot in a wheelchair while the husband drops off the dumpsters, so he should keep her company! It is heartening to know so many people called in to ask about the fate of this 1 kitten.