kitten health question

ozzfan8

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our son said our 4 month old kitten is "leaking" white stuff from her behind. I have not seen this but I have seen stains on some things, what could this be?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I second the vet ... and I know it is a holiday but ASAP ( if you have an er vet go there

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ozzfan8

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

I second the vet ... and I know it is a holiday but ASAP ( if you have an er vet go there
Thanks I will. She is active as ever and playfull but I will check it out. Thank you again,take care and God bless

ozzfan8

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I finally had a chance to take Cloe to the vet. She has an infection in her bladder and her vulva. Dr said it was very unusual for a kitten to have that problem, they are testing her for feline leukemia
, please say a little prayer for her. She is a sweetie, soon as I figure it out I'll post a pic of her and her sister. Take care and God bless

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is quite young for that type of problem. Is her sister healthy?

ozzfan8

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, all her siblings are fine. Good new's, her feline Leuk test is neg!!
She was going into heat already and our 4 yr old male cat Ozzmosis was "after her" if ya know what I mean
I am thinking maybe he caused it? The med's they gave me seem to be helping, she goes back on Feb 2nd.