Kitten Floops

finnleyjay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm just wondering if this is a comment thing but my kitten has just been fixed and he has started just flooping down everywhere and anywhere he can and he just does seem like him at all (well apart from him hiding in any small gap possible)
I just wanted to know if it's generally normal for him to do that at all???
I mean it's adorable an he is being a pure sweetie, as well but I'm just not the use to it at all an miss my rough and tumble kitten...

chrikc1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How long has it been since his surgery? Is he on any meds currently (either related to the surgery or not)? How is his appetite? Is he eating and drinking normally? How old is he? Going to the litter box normally?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

finnleyjay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is only 9 months old, and seems to be going bathroom pretty well, he had surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago now...
Food he is eating as well as he cant be at the moment he's got sore throat , he's being a sweetie arm

finnleyjay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is only 9 months old, and seems to be going bathroom pretty well, he had surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago now...
Food he is eating as well as he cant be at the moment he's got sore throat chrikc1 chrikc1 , he's being a sweetie arm

chrikc1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A sore throat? Did the vet diagnose that 2 weeks ago or did you notice it? Do his ears seem normal? An ear infection might cause the equilibrium to be rocked a bit. Someone should be along shortly to help us figure it out! Hang in there and keep checking in. Also, any photos would be welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

finnleyjay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Me an the vet notice it a week after his op she said its a swollen esophagus now... He's still a flooper but he's getting a bit more active chrikc1 chrikc1 which she said it sounds like it's getting better...

That's just my Chance flopped out o my sofa at the moment...