Kitten Crazy For Mint Chip Ice Cream And Olives...

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Well, it's been ages since you wrote so I don't know if you're still curious but my late cat Wesley liked both olives and mint icecream although I'm not sure they were ever available at the same time. I'm actually curious to know if anyone has witnessed humans liking mint chip icecream and olives together, let alone kittens!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's been ages since you wrote so I don't know if you're still curious but my late cat Wesley liked both olives and mint icecream although I'm not sure they were ever available at the same time. I'm actually curious to know if anyone has witnessed humans liking mint chip icecream and olives together, let alone kittens!
How could anyone NOT? Mint Chip Ice Cream is awesome, and so are Olives!! :lol:
As for cats? I've never shown them either, but, a small bowl of peppermint candies anywhere in the house isn't safe from Gibstopher. He'll stick his face in them, rub, wallow it around, and take off with a few of them. Leaving behind a bowl of wet slobbery peppermints and a trail of sticky carpet. :flail:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always wondered if trying flavors or smells like these would be a good idea for compounded medicine for certain cats. The usual flavors/smells for compounded medicine are normally tuna and chicken. My first cat loved fresh cantaloupe juice -- maybe medicine compounded as "olives" or "cantaloupe" would be just the ticket for cats who refuse taking certain pills or liquid meds!
:p

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always wondered if trying flavors or smells like these would be a good idea for compounded medicine for certain cats. The usual flavors/smells for compounded medicine are normally tuna and chicken. My first cat loved fresh cantaloupe juice -- maybe medicine compounded as "olives" or "cantaloupe" would be just the ticket for cats who refuse taking certain pills or liquid meds!
:p
If nothing else, a mint smelling flea/tick topical. Mine would just rub all over that every time he walked past it. :lol:

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
When I saw the title the first question that came to mind was "Is the cat pregnant???" Mint ice cream and olives......that puts my tomato sauce straight from the can pregnancy craving to shame.

I can believe it though. When my husband is home Shadow sits on the arm of his chair and he can't eat potato chips or Doritos in peace. It's his own fault for having fed them to her in the first place but now she reaches over and tries to chomp on it before he can bring it to his mouth.