kitten being neutered tomorrow

catladylou

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My baby is being neutered tomoz omg i really dont want him done. But as the two big ones have been done he has to as not fair on our little girl and other boy.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Neutering is always the right decision. He will be a far happier and healthier cat for having it done. It's always hard to take a healthy animal in for an operation, but it really is for the best and you sound as if you know that already. You'll have your boy back with you and healed before you know it ;)

the3rdname

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I agree with Columbine, he'll be healthier and happier in the long run, so you're doing a good thing for him 
  Neuter surgery is easier and the boys recover faster, so I'm sure all will go well.  Make sure they give you a few days' worth of pain meds and you'll have covered all your bases.  

Relax!  

anne with cats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I always have my cats spayed or neutered soon after I know they will be staying around. I don't know what I was thinking with my last little boy. He is a very small cat, and I kept thinking of him as a baby kitten. WELL that is the stupidest thing I have done in awhile! He sprayed on everything and everything!  So finally when he was probably going on 2 years old, I took him in to be fixed! I am so lucky - NO MORE SPRAYING!  and I knew better. Not the best way to start thinking about reupholstering. Because your cat is a male, they don't have to put him out for very long, and usually they don't seem to be aware of what happened. You will be so much happier not being a dummie like me, and boy cats in my opinion are somewhat more lovey!  Don't worry! The worst part is getting the cat into the carrier!

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww I'm sure your little fella will be just fine, like others have said it's a quicker recovery time for the boys than it is for the girls and he will be much happier not having to fight with those hormonal urges. He will be running around again in no time you'll see.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catladylou

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
update little balls well no balls now haha is fine. He also got a bad eye infetion so he got drops now. The big male romeo has hissed at and hiss big sister has two so he is in with me and hubby for the night. But apart from that he is 100 per cent fine [emoji]9786[/emoji] thanks everyone

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
update little balls well no balls now haha is fine. He also got a bad eye infetion so he got drops now. The big male romeo has hissed at and hiss big sister has two so he is in with me and hubby for the night. But apart from that he is 100 per cent fine [emoji]9786[/emoji] thanks everyone
What a sweet :-)