kitten bad humor?

Natalusky29

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
To begin with,this kitten is not mine.

Yesterday night my mother went to a party and she found a stray kitten in the venue,she decided to take it home because a related of mine wanted to keep it.

Well,my mom took it home so that we can take care of her for a while (at this moment I own 3 cats + 2 foster kittens) The thing is that the stray kitten seems to get away with all the cats since everyone is easy going, however this cats plays growling,eats growling,drinks growling,poops and pee growling 🥲

I would say this cat is not feeling well but she wants to cuddle with humans and even the cats.

ArtNJ

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Growling doesn't have any one particular meaning, and some cats do it fairly freely. I had an indoor/outdoor cat that would growl at snow or rain and decide to stay in, and many have similar odd stories. Growling does usually mean something in some sense "negative," (although not always, and, for example, some cats will growl at toys in play) but here it could simply mean that he is a bit overwhelmed getting used to 5 cats, a new place and new people.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Natalusky29

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Growling doesn't have any one particular meaning, and some cats do it fairly freely. I had an indoor/outdoor cat that would growl at snow or rain and decide to stay in, and many have similar odd stories. Growling does usually mean something in some sense "negative," (although not always, and, for example, some cats will growl at toys in play) but here it could simply mean that he is a bit overwhelmed getting used to 5 cats, a new place and new people.
Oh,thank u so much :)
As I said this situation is temporary since the other two kittens will be gone by next week and this new cat is going to stay only for a week or two.