Kit & Kaboodle change their formula?

Zippy492

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Anyone else use this dry food notice their cats suddenly won't eat it? Both my cats walked away from the new bag. I thought it might be a batch issue. So I bought a bag from a different batch, and still they won't eat it. They grew up with this food and loved it until that new bag.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! You could contact the company to confirm, but it sounds like they probably did change the formula.

Are they getting canned food as well? You could try a different brand of kibble - maybe Rachel Ray's or Merrick BackCountry? If they won't go for that, a different variety of a Purina kibble such as Purina Fancy Feast might be your only avenue.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zippy492

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I emailed Purina, and told them the issue, They did not indicate a formula change, but sent me a coupon for a free bag of kibble, which I appreciate. I will try another of their kibbles, since I get a free bag. I have not seen Fancy Feast kibble, but then again, I always just grabbed the Kit & Kaboodle. In the meantime, I bought Rachel Ray's at Costco and they eat it, so that's good. They do get some canned food and Cat Milk every day, but they are both nibblers, so I leave the kibble available all day. Thanks for the reply!