Kit Is Wild

Lalka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
004.jpg I've found Kit 5 years ago...an abandoned kitten, i heard her crying outside on a rainy day. I was gonna bring her to a shelter but my Boyfriend kept her (i already had 2 cats and we live in different homes even if we have been 14 years together) She is the smallest adult cat i've ever seen. Big temper, you cant pet her for more than 1 minute or she start to bite and claw you. When i visit my boyfriend, i can tell that she is happy to see me and she ll sleep on my knees if i dont touch her. Bought her a lot of toys...she does like the starchaser, any wands (cat dancer and Neko Flies) but she is still very aggressive if i try to touch her. She is so aggressive that one time i had to hide in the bathroom because she was chasing me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lalka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She cant be Bengal or Savannah because she is so small...my bf loves her to death but sometimes neglect cleaning her litter box..she is just a mean cat? Hard for me to understand because my 2 cats are the most cuddly amazing cats. Bee has to sleep with my arms around her every night or she poke my face till i open my arms so she can spoon

Last edited: