"kiss"

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do cats only kiss the face of their mums not their dads? My late cat Cucumella adored Pierre (my late husband), was always on top of him, followed him everywhere and stayed by his side when he was busy writing, paintinfg, sleeping or whatever but she never kissed him. She reserved her kissing and kneading for me.

Last edited:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Do cats only kiss the face of their mums not their dads? My late cat Cucumella adored Pierre (my late husband), was always on top of him, followed him everywhere and stayed by his side when he was busy writing, paintinfg, sleeping or whatever but she never kissed him. She reserved her kissing and kneading for me.
Bourbon also at times lays on top of my husband’s chest, but when my husband attempts to get a kiss, Bourbon acts as if some bacteria is reaching for her face. It is too funny to look at her face when she does that.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine doesn't go in for a kiss but will let me kiss her if I hold her still, this picture she's just licking my eye ball which looked like a kiss .. :bliss: I wish there were more kissing!
When we talk about cat's kisses we really refer to their licks because it is their way to show their affection. So, your kitten is kissing you. :)