Kimmy And Galahad Say Hello!

Kitty Beholder

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, everyone! I'm a new user to these forums and a new cat owner in general. I adopted two one-year-old strays today - Kimmy and Galahad.

Kimmy is a cutie with white fur and brown spots. She loves to purr, play with a wand toy (supervised of course) and is a biscuit making machine. She'll climb right on you and start making those biscuits. Poor girl was just dropped off at the shelter yesterday.

Galahad is a bit shy, but once he gets to know you he loves to rub up on you and purr. He's not too fond of interactive playtime, but he does like using his scratching post and for some strange reason he enjoys hopping in his litter box and getting it everywhere. I'm hoping he's just exploring and won't do that every time! :lol:

I have never owned a pet before, so I can only hope the knowledge I've gained doing research on sites like TCS will help me along the way. They're eating Purina Cat Chow complete - a popular brand recommended by a pet store employee and are currently getting used to a room all of their own before I let them explore the apartment as a whole. I'll probably give them supervised exploration time later tonight when I've moved everything around.

There's my introduction to me and my new kitties. I am very lucky to have gotten two that get along (they literally just met as soon as I let them in their room and no scraps thus far!) and are great with people. I look forward to discussing our wonderful feline friends with all of you.

Galahad:

galahad.jpg

Kimmy:

kimmy.jpg

Last edited:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
What cute kitties you have there! You've definitely found a great place to get info about kitty care, we have a lot of knowledgeable cat lovers here.

See you around! :hellocomputer:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH MY! What adorable cats you have! Welcome to TCS! If you need any help finding anything, yell. If I don't know, I'll find it out!

Cat Sidhe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome @Kitty Beholder!!

Your cats are sooo cute!! And they look like they already love their new home :) Hope you have lots of fun on your new adventure as a cat parent.

If you need anything, just ask!
:wave2:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome aboard to TCS! I think you'll make an excellent pet owner and cat aficionado. :thumbsup: Can't wait to see more pics of Kimmy and Galahad as they grow.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Greeting, Kitty Beholder! We need to see more pics! :lol: :hellocomputer:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Aw, they're so cute! You're going to have great fun with your new little buddies. Welcome to TCS. :)