Keeping kitty out of the bathroom

crazycatlady19

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've been dealing with cats for a while but we recently moved into a new house and theres a hole in the bathroom we cant get to to board up. The issue is we have a napoleon cat who is the only one small enough to get into the hole and we dont know where it goes. I've been trying to lock the cats out of the bathroom so she wont get stuck but everytime I open the door all of the cats are sitting there trying to break in. Any suggestions on getting them to stay away from the bathroom or better the entire hallway

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would suggest the motion detector that blows air, called SSSSScat.  It can be purchased through Amazon.   Place it in front of the bathroom door and that should deter their eagerness to enter the bathroom.  Or you could put a towel in the hole and then place the Ssscat in front of it, allowing them access to the bathroom but making the hole a scary and undesirable place.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=motion+sensor+air+blaster&tag=&tag=thecatsite

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazycatlady19

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ive heard of this and first saw it on My Cat From Hell but never knew where to find it. Thank you!!