Keep Momma out of couch!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommalori

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok, I put mommacat in my bedroom, with food and water and litterbox... She didn't seem interested in the kitty bed, so I made a laundry basket up with a pillow and towels.. every time I dry her bottom it is damp again within minutes, and looks like it's seeping so I'm guessing that she's getting ready to go. I just hope she does before I leave for work in 3 hours, or that my hubby gets home from work before she starts....I don't think she wants to be alone, she doesn't like being separated, but I have another kitty and an almost 2 year old, so that's the safest place right now

kathylou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm so excited for you! Kittens are such little miracles. I hope everything goes great. Usually it does. Keep us posted.

By the way, I think I would take off from work.

mommalori

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kathylou

Oh I'm so excited for you! Kittens are such little miracles. I hope everything goes great. Usually it does. Keep us posted.

By the way, I think I would take off from work.
No kitties yet...
The bad thing is that I requested off today and they scheduled me anyway! by the way, is this slow seeping of the water normal? Or should I call the vet? Her other litter was quick and easy, the birth only took about 2 hrs after her water broke... But it was early in the morning so maybe she had been seeping all night

mommalori

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Called vet anyway (couldn't wait for reply) told me as long as fluid is clear and she begins to deliver by late afternoon she's ok for now.. Back to doting mommy work.