Just wanted to rave a little about this collar tag I bought!

padfootandmoony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am super excited about this tag on my cats collar! She has a hanging tag but we had to remove it because it was so loud and got in her water and food. It also irritated her hanging there and I want her to have a collar because of the layout of our apartment complex. So I went searching for a solution and I found them here! http://www.boomerangtags.com/page.php?c=collartags  

These tags don't hang down and they look awesome on all of my girl's collars. They don't slide around at all and they are SILENT. If you have a cat that is active at night (and for some reason thinks its fun to jump on and off the bed) then this tag is for you! I just found these guys and I swear it's not a promotional post. I got it within 2 weeks and instantly felt better about my cat's well being. I just wanted to share their site in case someone is looking for a tag that doesn't hang down. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

padfootandmoony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I didn't realize there were reviews for the tags! Awesome I will submit one! On a side note, do you know how to start a NEW review? I have a few things i would like to add but they aren't on the review page yet.