Just seen kittens on ultrasound!

pawsandwhiskers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
so excited!!! Just got home from vet who scanned Maisie and we saw the little babies on the ultrasound! def at least 3 in there! Wow so exciting, wriggling about!!

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I bet that was quite exciting!!! Why did you have an ultrasound done? I may have missed a post about this though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pawsandwhiskers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
because she displayed signs of going into season, standing etc, so i thought i'd just check she was still pregnant. Plus as i work as a petsitter/dog walker i wanted to make sure i didn't take bookings for days around when shes due! to be honest i'm a bit overprotective, panicky person!!

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow thats excitign! so do you know how many babies there is gonna be? or a guess?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pawsandwhiskers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
we saw at least 3. There could be more, but the vet just said it gets hard to know as u can recount the same ones etc. She said at least 3!! One was really wriggly, the other two alot quieter - maybe sleeping!! Can't wait to see them!! They are British shorthairs and been trying to work out which colours we can get out of this mating. I think the poss colours are: blue, black, blue-cream, tortie, or poss red or cream tabby. But the breeding assistant program i used required a bit of guesswork with the genetics so can't be sure!!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how exciting! How many weeks gone is Maisie?