Just found this baby ❤️

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. He is a cutie! I would say he is a domestic long haired (DLH) tuxedo cat. The tuxedo describes his coloring/pattern - black and white in a manner that looks like 'formal wear'. He could be short haired (DSH) once he matures, as sometimes kittens since they are so small just look like their hair is longer than it turns out to be when they get full grown.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyhamblin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is beautiful. Not much more than six or seven weeks old I would guess. I hope you will be bringing him in to the vet for a checkup and to make sure he doesn’t have fleas or parasites.
Thank you. He's been to the vet and is being treated for an eye infection and upper respiratory infection. He doesn't have worms at least but we wormed him . He's 6 weeks old the vet said .

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tg you found him👏🏻👏🏻Thanks so much for saving him❤ He is so gorgeous, a precious little fluffball, I am envious😹💕

He is a dlh, but he looks very forest cat, look up these breeds- Maine Coon, Norwegian Forest Cat and Siberian. He is gonna be a stunning fluffy cat before you know it😻

ps, try to get him used to brushing and eventually trimming his bum area, long hair cats need maintenance because they can get bad mats.