Just for Fun

kass2y5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So, for while I thought my kitty was Russian Blue ( I name him Pushkin) or Nebelung πŸ˜… (my previous knowledge of cats was zero to negative zero πŸ˜…πŸ˜“πŸ˜“ )The vet did told me later that he is Domestic Medium Hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is my baby from last year and one his siblings ( I also want to share his baby baby pics) He was photogenic since his baby days 😍

IMG_1558_02.jpg

E4D77CBD-.jpg

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, for while I thought my kitty was Russian Blue ( I name him Pushkin) or Nebelung πŸ˜… (my previous knowledge of cats was zero to negative zero πŸ˜…πŸ˜“πŸ˜“ )The vet did told me later that he is Domestic Medium Hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is my baby from last year and one his siblings ( I also want to share his baby baby pics) He was photogenic since his baby days 😍

View attachment 433775

View attachment 433776
What a beauty❀😻

milkyandmocha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

View attachment 433775

View attachment 433776
So precious!! My eyes have been blessed.

These are my cats Milky (black and white) and Mocha (calico). They’re a bit over a year old now :)

Attachments