Just For Fun 10 Weeks Vs. 9 Months

bluebirdy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was surprised by how much my little Lille changed from the first week we fostered her to the present. I was struck by how gorgeous she was from the beginning. She looked a lot more tuxedo when she first entered our house. You could see the tabby lines (moreso in photographs) but the black was so dark it was indistinguishable in most lights. Now her tabby lines are very pronounced and she has even started to show a slight red undertone like her brother.

Meow Meow is neat too as he has the traditional tabby swirl on his sides, but very pronounced spot across his stomach. He was also the most loving kitten of all our fosters, so we just couldn't give him up.

It's interesting to see how many different forms 'tabby' can take. Or whatever more breed-appropriate term I'm sure I will learn here.

LL.jpg
10 weeks

LL2.jpg
9 months

And just because we can't leave her brother Meow-Meow out.

MM1.jpg

10 weeks

MM3.jpg

9 months

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
How cute! I love to see kittens grow up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bluebirdy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Let's see if I have the descriptions correct. Just for the record the mom and dad were tuxedo and tabby respectively. In the litter we fostered, 1 was straight tuxedo, 4 were tabbies and then there was Lillie.

Lillie: a bicolour tabby
-black and cream with white for mittens, locket and face
-tabby stripes

Meow Meow: tabby
-black and cream
-marbled pattern on sides and spotted stomach

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Lillie I think is a brown mackeral tabby and white Domestic Longhair, Meow Meow would be a brown tabby (in the classic or "bullseye" tabby pattern) Domestic Shorthair.