Just curious if anyone is like us?

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Let's see, I'm 5'6" and am outgoing. I like to be at home usually but enjoy a night out every once in a while
I'm pretty traditional too. My family is huge. Not my immediate family, I only have 1 sibling, a sister. But my dad has 5 sibs and mom has 4 and all but one has at least 2 kids.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an interesting diverse group of kitty lovers we have here......

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

"if" in place, Suz!

I'm 5'3", introverted, would be quite content to stay home with my girlies, am an only child, work because we have to pay the bills somehow, am a too tender-hearted romantic, and my priorities most definitely aren't centered around my car or any other sporty/showy item.
I'd want to stay home all day too if I had those little sweethearts with me

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am about 5'3 and come from a small family. I do enjoy going out and drinking but yet staying home is alright too.

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am the tall (5'10") shy girl that likes to stay home on the weekends. Unfortunately I work on the weekends right now.
I'm not 'career oriented', but I love my job and don't want to do anything else. I'm not mushy and I don't know if you could call me traditional though I am more conservative than anything. I have a smaller family who I prefer not to see much if I can get away with it - and that's why I live in another state! I like sports cars, and I've got one for the summer, but I usually drive a Grand Cherokee or a Jeep Wrangler.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am:

* 5'1,
* neither particularly shy nor outgoing,
* traditional,
* romantic but not to the point of mushiness,
* from a large family,
* I'm not really a party person, but I do like to have/attend the occasional dinner party or evening out.
* I don't drive (and may never drive) and while I like the aesthics of flashy cars, I have an extremely duty-based personal moral system and would try to pick the most ecological choice available to me. (Yeah, I know I'm no fun.)
* I am career oriented but only in the sense that I love what I do and believe that if you can do what you love that you will never work a day in your life.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, i did the poll, but here's my 'stats' for everyone...
i'm 5'2", mushy, traditional, like party & staying in, & flashy cars [don't have one, but i like them
]. come from a big family, am not career oriented but also don't work just to pay the bills, so i didn't select anything in that category...oh, & i'm shy around people i don't know.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm 5'5" (didn't know that was considered tall!), shy, and I like to spend my evenings and weekends at home or just somewhere quiet. I am traditional and though I voted big family, I was an only child till my mother remarried and I prefer small family get togethers. My extended family is on the larger side. I work to pay the bills for sure. I miss my girlies so much during the day. I'd rather clean than work and that is saying something!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm 5'6" and outgoing (except in comparison to my hubby...who's SO extroverted he makes me look shy). I like a mixture of staying home sometimes and getting out to party. I'm very mushy and come from a big family. I don't think I'm especially traditional, but my siblings would probably disagree. I'm career oriented, but despite that my family, friends, and cats are much more important to me than my job. I prefer conservative cars...I'd probably kill myself in a flashy sports car.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you tall? (5'5" and above)
Are you shorter? (5'4" and shorter) I am 5'.4" and a half
Are you shy? if I meet people for the first time, then if I know you and get comfortable with you, I will ramble..

Are you outgoing? very much so
Do you like to go out and party? sometimes
Do you like evenings and weekends at home? yeah
Do you like a mixture of the the above two? yes
Are you mushy? nah
Are you traditional? yeah
Do you like flashy sports cars? they're okay
Do you come from a big family? nope
Are you career oriented?

Do you work just to pay the bills? no, to feed my pets, too.

Do you prefer conservative cars? huh?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
.5'6" ish
.Traditional
.Introverted
.I do like a party with the right people in the right circumstances, but mostly prefer to stay at home
.Mushy with certain people, otherwise pretty reserved
.Like my cars conservative/functional, but drool over Jaguars
.Enjoy my work, but would drop it in a heartbeat if I didn't need to pay the bills, so not career oriented at all
.Not a big family really -- only sibling is my brother, eight years older, so in many ways we are both only children; a bunch of aunts, uncles and cousins, most of whom I don't really know; a bunch of nieces, nephews, great-nieces and -nephews whom I know better than my own generation.

cyber cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Are you tall? Not at all
Are you shorter? Yes I'm 5'4
Are you shy? Sometimes. If I don't know someone I don't know what to say.
Are you outgoing? When I am in a goup of people I know
Do you like to go out and party? Once in a while, but mostly a home body.
Do you like evenings and weekends at home? Yes
Do you like a mixture of the the above two? I'm more a home body.
Are you mushy? Yes
Are you traditional? Yes
Do you like flashy sports cars? Yes
Do you come from a big family? Yes
Are you career oriented? Not really, there are so many other things in life to care about than work, But I do love being a graphic designer.
Do you work just to pay the bills? Well it is kind of that way right now with my new house. I don't like to be a slave to money. So I like to treat myself here and there.
Do you prefer conservative cars? Yes

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you tall? (5'5" and above) - Nope.
Are you shorter? (5'4" and shorter) - Yes.. 5'4" exactly.
Are you shy? - Very shy.
Are you outgoing? - Sometimes, I guess.
Do you like to go out and party? - Not really.
Do you like evenings and weekends at home? - Most of the time.
Do you like a mixture of the the above two? - Not really?
Are you mushy? - Sort of.
Are you traditional? - Kind of?
Do you like flashy sports cars? - They're okay, I guess.
Do you come from a big family? Not the family I live with, but my family all together is pretty big.
Are you career oriented? - Not really.. yet.
Do you work just to pay the bills? - I don't live on my own yet.
Do you prefer conservative cars? - Yes.

meldonn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am 5'3. People say I am shy until I get to know them and then I open up. I love staying home with my family. I come from a big family. I am not into flashy sportscar, would much rather have a Big F-350 Diseal Truck so I can look cute and amaze everyone that I can drive it, and park it (no one believes that). I would rather stay at home then going out. I am a slave to my job of a Domestic Goddess.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I 5'8" and probably could talk an eskimo into buying a air conditioner in winter.
I like staying at home most of the times, not mushy or traditional. Its me and my twin however dh has 7 bros and sisters. I have my own business but do not plan on creating an empire with it and my regular vehicle is the truck.
When I had a corporate job people would call me Martha Jr. (evidently they never see my messy house!!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, let's see so far, the majority on here are:

Short, shy, likes mixture of going out and staying home, traditional, consertive car loving people who are working to just pay the bills....

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you tall? (5'5" and above) - Nope.
Are you shorter? (5'4" and shorter) - I think so!
Are you shy? - Never!
Are you outgoing? - Akways!
Do you like to go out and party? - I love partying.
Do you like evenings and weekends at home? - Also loving doing this!
Do you like a mixture of the the above two? - Definitly
Are you mushy? For sure
Are you traditional? -Can be
Do you like flashy sports cars? - They're cool
Do you come from a big family? Not the family I live with, but my family all together is pretty big. (Left this one here because it's the same for me!)
Are you career oriented? - I hope to be
Do you work just to pay the bills? - I don't live on my own yet. Huh another one that fits.
Do you prefer conservative cars? Perhaps