Just came back from the Yankees - Tigers game.........

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats Detroit.......The Yankees lost
! It was one of the weirdest games I have ever seen! Nova gave up 2 back to back home runs in the first inning! That was it for us...........
We had bases loaded with one out TWICE! and some how couldn't score!!!!!

All well, always next year

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I watched until the 3rd inning. I knew at that point it wasn't gonna get pretty. I'm not a Yankee's fan, but heck I'm a NYer!!

My son said that it would be good if the Tigers and Lions went all the way this year since it would be an economic boost for Detroit. He's a nice kid. He gets the bigger picture.

rafm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rangers fan here.....sorry NY lost, would rather be playing them. LOL

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched the game last night and was rooting for Detroit. I never was a NY fan but my whole family is. I have been watching most of the playoff games and my team is in it again this year. I am a St. Louis Cardinal fan and they will be playing tonight against the Philadelphia Phillies. We are in the same situation, it is game 5 tonight so one of us will win and one will go home.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I watched the game last night and was rooting for Detroit. I never was a NY fan but my whole family is. I have been watching most of the playoff games and my team is in it again this year. I am a St. Louis Cardinal fan and they will be playing tonight against the Philadelphia Phillies. We are in the same situation, it is game 5 tonight so one of us will win and one will go home.
SO how´s going the Cardinals?...
they are leading the series?...