Just an Update!!!

fetzcatz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sushi and Raimei have come to some kind of agreement.... in my last thread i explained how Raimei was being really mean to the new kitten as well as giving me attitude.

Well Raimei has her own room (our office), thats her safe haven. I Set up her own personal litter box in there and kept Sushi out of there but it just wasnt enough... Raimei still attacked Sushi every chance she got (this led to several sleepless nights for us) well last night i had enough, after giving Raimei food and water i put her in her room and shut the door.... (its usually open so she can come and go as she pleases).... after a good nights sleep i went into the office and sat down on the floor, Raimei came right up to me and acted like her old self again. We went downstairs, i picked up Sushi and we went into the kitchen... They ate from the same bowl!!!! then they both went to the couch and snuggled up together for a nap..... i was standing there in awe.... since then they have napped some more, played around (nothing violent) and both came to me for treats and attention!!!! i think we have hit a turning point! lets hope it stays this way!

Thanks again to those who replied with suggestions and advice, i really appreciate the feedback!