Just adopted these two cuties... wondering what they are :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wesstron

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aren't they beautiful? :)
I'm not sure about Bengal, but the little tufts of black hair on their ears are intriguing me lol.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the Cat Site!

They are both beautiful kitties. I love cats with those swirly lines on their coats.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Woah they are beautiful!! They look like they might have some Bengal ancestry, @stefanz should be able to clarify.
Yes, I agree.  Technically they are domestic shorthair, classic tabby.   BUT their marbles arent typical classic tabby bulle-eye, they remind much of the marbles of a marbled bengal.

Thus, very probable they do have some bengal Ancestry,  Granddad probably, possibly even natural daus...

If they seem very lively, energetic, etc, above average for young healthy cats - the possibility they are  natural daus increases.

If they behave as typical, healthy lively teenagers - the probablity is they are granddaus...

Guesswork, of course, to try and pinpoint.

wesstron

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone! We just had them for a couple days, so they are still a bit shy. But when I leave their dedicated room, I can hear them bouncing off the walls lol. They already destroyed the toys I got them... I'll need to buy more/better quality ones on my way home tonight.

wesstron

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

They definitely have higher than normal energy levels lol... It felt like sleeping in a fur ball hurricane last night. I think they have squirrel/monkey ancestors hahaha