Just adopted a companion for Osiris

veee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I didn't like the idea of Osiris being alone while I'm away at work & felt bad hearing him cry as I'd leave for work in the morning. My local shelter contacted me this morning to let me know they had a female Siamese kitten that just came in....& after seeing the pic, i couldn't resist. She is about 5 months old & very sweet. I pick her up Tuesday after her spaying & shots. I really hope they get along.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
She's really a beautiful little girl.  Have you picked out a name for her yet?  You'll have to post lots of photos of her after she comes home!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

veee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven't picked out a name yet, it was a spontaneous adoption lol. I'm thinking something Egyptian to go with Osiris...maybe Cleopatra? Yes I'll definitely post pics.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful and you were lucky to get her through a shelter. I vote for Cleo - I always wanted to name a cat Cleo or Chloe, but I ended up with a tom.

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Osiris will be very happy to be gaining a companion.I hope they will get along. She looks so beautiful,and Cleopatra would be a great name for her.Post some pics of them together.

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Isis goddess of beauty![emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128077[/emoji] She was also the wife and sister of Osiris!

Last edited:

veee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I thought about that...only bad thing is i don't want to think of the terrorist group when her name is mentioned lol

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations!  What a beauty.  How is everything going?  Does she have a name yet? 

veee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Her name is Evey. She's dealing with a uri at the moment but she's getting better. She is such a sweetheart.

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Evey is a great name for her - it really fits her.  Fingers crossed she gets over the URI quickly!