Just a quick happy vet report!

speakhandsforme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Boots and Kramer had their annual exams today, and they did wonderful! I'm so proud of them. :clap:

Boots had only been to the vet once before, as a feral kitten, so I didn't know how he'd react at the vet...he's still extremely wary of strangers, and tends to hide whenever anything scary happens, and of course he hates the car. So I was very worried since he is now a big 12-pound adult. :lol3:

But he did GREAT! He was scared witless, almost shaking, but only made a few small grunting noises (the vet thought it was really funny :lol3: ), no growls or hisses at all, not even during the temp taking or the fecal. :bigthumb: He got his PureVax rabies and combo shot and a clean bill of health.

Kramer didn't do quite as good. He growled at the vet and did try to bite the tech when she was holding him for the shots, and he hissed when she took the fecal. But other than that he was fine. That's a good vet trip for him. :nod:

Anyway... just wanted to say I'm happy, and relieved, and I hope your kitties also do well at their next vet visit. :D

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad things went well!

I always tell Freya that if we ever have to change vets, she's doomed because I've never met another who will put up with her antics.