July Contest: Noses and Whiskers and Tongues...Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok re entering Harvey because i moved his pic and it messed up

story of my life

Im was torn between 2 but i settled on this one!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom

Here's my Wesley taking a bath.

I decided to change my entry to my little girl Sox, because she has the cutest little nose!! Do you guys think this is a good choice? Or is Wesley's photo better (that photo is a few pages earlier).
This is a hard one. I am a HUGE Wesley fan. He is such a beautiful boy and you take fantastic photos. Sox is a darling girl though and she does have a really cute spotted nose.

I think though that Wesley's pick is just perfect for the actual theme of nose, tongues and whiskers. The contrast of his pink tongue and the bright white and such shiney dark fur is stunnin. Plus, it is just a little peek of his tongue. Then those beautifully set off white whiskers. Plus there are those cute black pads on that white foot as icing on the cake.

Ok can you tell I just love Wesley

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

This is a hard one. I am a HUGE Wesley fan. He is such a beautiful boy and you take fantastic photos. Sox is a darling girl though and she does have a really cute spotted nose.

I think though that Wesley's pick is just perfect for the actual theme of nose, tongues and whiskers. The contrast of his pink tongue and the bright white and such shiney dark fur is stunnin. Plus, it is just a little peek of his tongue. Then those beautifully set off white whiskers. Plus there are those cute black pads on that white foot as icing on the cake.

Ok can you tell I just love Wesley
Okay, I didn't know anyone noticed my pictures that much!! Thanks!!
I guess I will officially keep it Wesley then!!

So Wesley it is:

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, in amongst my little babies pukey bellies and us being gone all the time, I tried to take photos of their little tongues and noses. Every photo involving a kitten tongue that I took was blurry.
So, here is my entry... Another portrait shot of Bamf, his black nose, and his white whiskers!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Okay, I didn't know anyone noticed my pictures that much!! Thanks!!
I guess I will officially keep it Wesley then!!

So Wesley it is:
I really love his little tongue!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's irony...I have the "Nothing cuter than little pink tongues" and my entry doesn't even show any tongue.

But Annie's little nose and whiskers are SO adorable! I love her two little freckles, and the colored tips on her nose. I haven't seen too many tri-colored noses, and I may be biased but I think she's got one of the cutest noses ever!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Here's irony...I have the "Nothing cuter than little pink tongues" and my entry doesn't even show any tongue.

But Annie's little nose and whiskers are SO adorable! I love her two little freckles, and the colored tips on her nose. I haven't seen too many tri-colored noses, and I may be biased but I think she's got one of the cutest noses ever!
I must admit I am surprised at your entry, although she is very cute and unique!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.