Josephine

cheetahcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Below please find a few photos of Josephine.

I adopted Josephine on Thursday.  The shelter estimated that she is about 7 years old.  I came upon her online profile at the local animal shelter, and decided to go meet her.

She had been at the shelter since July.  Given the amount of cats who pass through that shelter, it amazes me that no one had adopted her sooner.  Though she is a bit aloof at first meeting, I think it is just because she's a bit on the shy side.  She is in fact a very affectionate and well adjusted kitty.  She visited the vet yesterday, and aside from needing to lose a bit of weight, her health checks out great.

The funniest thing is she goes crazy when folks wolf whistle.  She literally will jump into their laps, stretch, and rub her cheek against theirs!

Thanks,

CheetahCats

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is stunning!!  Bless you for taking in this raven beauty!!  I love the black cats, too.... I know they are harder to adopt out but I think it is silly they are almost always stunning!!

rafm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you for taking an older girl. She is just beautiful. She looks happy and settled already.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lovely cat, and gorgeous green eyes!
Good on you for adopting an older cat. :clap: