Jenk ... Have you spoken to the breeder yet?

catshave4legs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,

Have you spoken to the breeder at all? She may be very easy about it as she new the kitten was sick when it left. Please let us know. I own a cattery and worked in a pet shop for 5 years. And shops have to be VERY strict about this sort of thing. As a customer, you have the right to ask for a reinbursment on the vet bill.

If she says no, honestly, there is a real lot you can do. Speak to a solicitor and end up paying 5 times what the vet bill is?

CatsHave4Legs

jenk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cats,

I've not said anything to her yet, as I don't know for certain if it's FIP. I don't know if it's good or bad to tell her what we're going through right now when there's no concrete evidence to be found with FIP.

You wrote: "If she says no, honestly, there is a real lot you can do. Speak to a solicitor and end up paying 5 times what the vet bill is?"

Did you mean to say that "there is not a real lot you can do"? What is a solicitor (who charges 5 x's as much as a vet bill)?

Jenk

kidsncats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Don't mean to speak for you cats, but a solicitor is an attorney. Meaning court costs could end up costing you alot more than the vet bills.