Jackson Galaxy Solutions Opinion?

Skylsters

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Anyone have any experience or opinion on Jackson Galaxy’s holistic remedies such as Bully and Peacemaker? Im thinking of giving them a try since my big guy is still a bit of a bully to the new kitten (not really new or kitten- they’ve been together for 8 months) they have their good days but their is still a lot of hissing and general harassment of each other.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I have to say that I have had a good experience with JG .. not these particular formulas, but with others: Scardey Cat and Nervous Nelly.

My newly adopted guy is so frightened.. not wanting to come out from under my bed, unless it is dark, or for food and litter box.. HE is frightened from any noise. I live in an apartment building, so noise is out of my control...

I swear, within 10-15 minutes after misting the rooms, with one of these; he comes out of hiding...

They have helped so much with his normalization.. We still have a long way to go, but I am so pleased with these things.. also all of JG's toys are 'right on'...

The customer service at JG's website is outstanding. I did an online chat and contacted them through their e-mail line...

All I can say is: Excellent with this cat..

I will say, that I do have Feliway running in each room...but JG's mists have helped enormously...

Going back to 2012, when I adopted my last cat, Artie; I did try JG's products... did not help him.. I felt as if I got more from the Feliway and the Rescue Remedy for Artie...

Each Cat is different in what they will or will not respond to.. it is just trial and error...

Good Luck...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Skylsters

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, I have to say that I have had a good experience with JG .. not these particular formulas, but with others: Scardey Cat and Nervous Nelly.

My newly adopted guy is so frightened.. not wanting to come out from under my bed, unless it is dark, or for food and litter box.. HE is frightened from any noise. I live in an apartment building, so noise is out of my control...

I swear, within 10-15 minutes after misting the rooms, with one of these; he comes out of hiding...

They have helped so much with his normalization.. We still have a long way to go, but I am so pleased with these things.. also all of JG's toys are 'right on'...

The customer service at JG's website is outstanding. I did an online chat and contacted them through their e-mail line...

All I can say is: Excellent with this cat..

I will say, that I do have Feliway running in each room...but JG's mists have helped enormously...

Going back to 2012, when I adopted my last cat, Artie; I did try JG's products... did not help him.. I felt as if I got more from the Feliway and the Rescue Remedy for Artie...

Each Cat is different in what they will or will not respond to.. it is just trial and error...

Good Luck...
Thank you for your input! I tried feliway when we had a whole litter of kittens in the house that stressed out our resident big guy but it didn’t seem to work. I never thought to tried the other ones! We have a stray cat (the little ones momma) that we have been trying to get to come inside but she’s so scared of every little noise but I can tell she wants to come inside so bad.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Once you get her in, there are LOTS of things we can help you with, just start a new thread just for her, and put the link to it here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Skylsters

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Once you get her in, there are LOTS of things we can help you with, just start a new thread just for her, and put the link to it here!
We won’t consider bringing her in until the big guy mellows out with the little guy we have now. Wouldn’t be fair to bring her right now cause she’ll just get beat up by the big guy, right now with the two boys they have no issue harassing each other but she’s so docile I don’t think she would stand up for herself. As of now we lock up the big guy and she’ll come in for a few minutes but always stay right near the door.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Excellent. No need to do more harm than good by rushing things. Everything to its own time.