Jack's urn!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I'm just now getting around to ordering one. I know... you guys raised the money for this before Christmas. I liked a lot of them, but something just kept me from getting any of the ones I thought would be good... so I expanded my search and found one on perfectmemorials.com. They have both human and pet urns and I looked through a ton of pet urns there as well before this one just said "I'm it."

So, it's ordered. It's not going to be personalized, but I can go to this shop downtown and have something engraved... and I can hang it on a chain around this one... it's a LOT fancier than I'd originally figured I'd want... but it's fitting... he was my little black and gray striped tiger... so a black marble striped urn is a good fit. I'll take pics of it when it arrives.

Jack's Urn

Thank you everyone for your donations. The remainder of the money will go to the two rescues I'd mentioned before.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I'm so glad you found that extra special urn for your extra special boy!

It's a very beautiful urn and I can see why you chose it!
It was so wonderful of everyone to pull together to do this!
It's really beautiful sweetie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And it has arrived. It's smaller than I imagined. The tag I'm holding in front of it is his ID tag. I took it off his collar (which he rarely wore), and I'll make a beaded hanger for it to hang on the outside of the urn. Later. Right now it sits in front of the urn.

p_00058 by amadalien, on Flickr

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

And it has arrived. It's smaller than I imagined. The tag I'm holding in front of it is his ID tag. I took it off his collar (which he rarely wore), and I'll make a beaded hanger for it to hang on the outside of the urn. Later. Right now it sits in front of the urn.

p_00058 by amadalien, on Flickr
That really is beautiful.xx