I've been talking about Sirius for days. I have two more babies!

cprcheetah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like a Black Tuxedo Domestic Short Hair and a Red or Orange Classic Tabby Domestic Short Hair.  They are adorable.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they're from the same litter (and I believe it because they have the same face shape), then mama cat was definitely a tortie/calico :D. Boys get their color from mama so she had to have both colors. Just a little trivia for ya :tongue2:.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

micheleasley

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah they were definitely from the same litter. They both had really pinched faces as babies, plus their coloring is similar in that they have that diamond shaped white patch from the nose to mid chest, and their paws are white as well. Same eyes too. Calico huh? Interesting. I never met their mama. She was a stray found under a porch and passed after giving birth to a litter of 5. Only these two made it.

tammyp

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So glad they have a great home!

Interestingly, a litter of kittens can have different fathers (depends how many guy cats 'had a go' within that window), so while there is great variation in genes for just two parents, if you factor in several fathers, the looks can get quite different!