I've been bad...I have to share!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So I have this friend. He likes to pick at people but you can't always pick back. He's mostly DH's friend, but he also happens to be my best friend's ex-fiancÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e (both are married now). Well he's been pickin at me on my Myspace page. SOooo I threatened to dig out some old pics and post them.

As of Thursday I still hadn't so he started pickin at me about that. Well this afternoon I posted a funny one. Then I got creative with this one. It was of DH and him. We were outside around a fire and being silly when I went to take the pic he put his hand on DH's butt.
So I found this pic and this is what I did to it:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/LilacGlory7/gnomeguy.jpg
(click to enlarge)

DH suggested using Santa and I tried using the mooning gnome but neither worked or felt right. So this is now also posted on my page (with his face showing of course, I didn't want to post his face on here without his permission, but I left his cheesing grin). I can't wait for him to see it!!!!

It's so bad but it's funny!!!! (At least I think so....mostly because I know how he will react!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, you're bad - because you put that pic in your post in Karen's birthday thread!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice burn!!, I bet you'd love to see the look on his face when he sees that picture!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well he saw it....

.....I'm supprised I didn't hear the fuss he made all the way from Binghamton! He sent me a message and is now pouting for 'a cool' picture of him to be on there. I told him that's all I have except maybe one I took at his wedding.