It's That Time Of Year Again.....

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
weebeasties weebeasties - They are both adorable, but Isabelle really is The Grumpy Bumblebee. Poor Isabelle - I hope she got some nice KitKat Bars catnip when she was out trick-or-treating.
I used to take my dog around the neighborhood on Halloween when she was in her younger, more agreeable days. Kids used to stop all the time wanting to give her candy. I'd tell them that a scratch behind the ears would be better for her. She used to wear her chicken costume. I have to find the pictures I have of her from back then. People have called me over to give her dog treats when they saw us. Ah, the good old days. She's 15 now and quite arthritic and has no interest in going for long walks. It's also still too hot out for her now. She deoesn't tolerate the heat the way she used to.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
@KalicoKitten I want to know how you managed to get three cats in costumes without the first one dressed ripping it off by the time you get to the third.

I didn't even look at costumes for Luciano. Sometimes he shreds me when I'm doing good things for him; can't imagine what he's do if I tried to dress him. I love seeing all of these though.

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
weebeasties weebeasties - Awww... Sam is absolutely... uhhh... Sam is just perfectly... ummm... Sam says, "TAKE THIS OFF ME RIGHT NOW!
I swear I am not a cruel person but....for some reason when it comes to cats in costumes my enjoyment level of the photo is directly related to how annoyed the cat looks in said photo. There is something about that "put upon" expression that cracks me up!