It's me or the Dog

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am watching this and almost in tears because I have a weakeness for bully breeds, besides cats they are my heart and I hate to see them in bad hands what makes people give a dog especially a dog whose life can be ended from one mistake brought on by ignorant owners. I love pitbulls and I would love to have one but I know I work way too many hours for a dog at this time and until I am not working long hours and sleeping in the day time I cannot have one. Why is it so hard to know that you cannot give an animal all that you should and say no when you can't? Sorry this was so long just something that bothered me.

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched this show also and I googled the breed of the featured dog and I didn't know of pressa canarios . You gave to be a dedicated owner if you want to have that kind of dog or any dog or cats even

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some people seem to think pets are something to collect, and it doesn't seem to occur to them that having a pet is a responsibility.

I love the show It's Me or the Dog. I despise The Dog Whisperer, who employs force and outdated methods to make dogs obey. Victoria Stillwell keeps up with recent research on dog behavior and makes dog training actually fun for the dog.