It's Abby's BIrthday! (June 19)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My baby Abby turns 16 tomorrow. It isn't a "gotcha day", it's really her Birthday! 

Abby came to live with me when she was just 4 months old. I can't believe it's been 16 years already!  She has a bit of arthritis, but otherwise she is healthy.  She doesn't like people food, so no special treats for her tomorrow; just some extra brushes and cuddles.

Happy Birthday Abby!!!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

My baby Abby turns 16 tomorrow. It isn't a "gotcha day", it's really her Birthday! 

Abby came to live with me when she was just 4 months old. I can't believe it's been 16 years already!  She has a bit of arthritis, but otherwise she is healthy.  She doesn't like people food, so no special treats for her tomorrow; just some extra brushes and cuddles.

Happy Birthday Abby!!!
Happy Birthday Abby!!  Many happy returns!! I have no idea when my cats birthday(s) are. They were strays so we decided that they can share my daughter's birthday (OK she decided) since the dog shares my husband's birthday.  

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
happy birthday, abby!

extra brushes and cuddles sound like a perfect birthday! i know my snick's favorite birthday gift is having me spend a quiet day with her.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday Abbie

:bday: :party2:

My blighty turned 1 last week and we sang happy birthday to him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got home a little while ago. Went out for dinner and drinks with a friend after work.  I'm about to go and sit and give Abby her brushes and cuddles.  We had lots of snuggles in bed this morning before I got up to get ready for work. We usually do snuggle in the morning, but we snuggled longer, much to her delight!