It finally happened ... YAY!!!

zsu1980

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So some of you might know that I have posted about my boy, Thor and his hiding issues. Now that he has been with us for about 3 months he does never hide. But I finally earned his love and trust. Last night for the first time he has cuddled up to me in bed and slept with me YAYAYAYAYAY
I woke for a slight tickle and purring and realized that Thor just curled up next to my pillow. I was beyond excited and happy and we happily slept until the crack of dawn when he decided it was play time and proceeded to try to catch my toes under the blanket LOL I managed to distract him and get in some more sleep. I love how he looks at me with unconditional love in his eyes now. I have longed for this kind of relationship with my kitty and it finally arrived.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I first got my kittens, one would hiss at me but both would hide all day every day. Either under my bed, under the hanging hampers, or under the couch. It was nice to see that slowly those hiding spots stopped being used and they would be out in the open more and more.

I remember the night the kittens and I had a break through. I was laying in bed on my phone and just happened to look over and both kittens were asleep on the pillow next to me. My heart melted.

So happy yours is finally coming around.