Is your cat fixed?

bindi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sone to be she is preg now so wan she has the kittens than we will get her fixd.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here in NZ it is roughly $40 for a neuter and $70 for a spay.

Converted into US currency that is:

$27.97 for a neuter and $48.95 for a spay

:censor::censor::censor: your vets are you charging you guys more then $50???????????????????

xxcalico57

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kitty((yes thats my kitty's name)) is spayed and i am quit happy((the meow she does when she is in heat is awful(lol) you can hear it all the way from upstairs) I think she is happy too

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes Limerick's neutered. We always neuter our pets. It's healthier for them in many respects. You don't have to worry about them wondering away and they tend to be less agressive. No there will never be another cat or dog like them, we can love them especially for that reason.

taffygirl_2005

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Definitely yes as I always have my cats fixed as its important to the cat as well as yourself as it prevents unwanted pregnancies in female cats as spaying them will prevent them from going in heat and trust me female cats in heat are very noisy. It prevents unwanted litters and for male cats it stops spraying as they tend to mark their territories.

I approve cats in getting spayed and neutered as I volunteer at a local shelter and there were lots of cats and kittens in there today. Almost all the cages were full. Its awful.