Is what I'm doing okay?

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

Callie never leaves like Hazel used to, so I'm sure they are here to stay. She is here 24/7, so I think they will stay here with her.
That is what I am hoping for
!!!! More pictures when you can. They are the sweetest bunch of kitties

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just reading this thread for the first time, and what an amazing story! Those kitties are so gorgeous.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some pictures I took today. They have gotten SOOO big!! I'm guessing them to be around 14ish weeks old.

Henry: (you can barely see it, but he has a huge scar all the way across the top of his left paw, not sure what happened)

Templeton:

Puffin:

Puffin is trying to nurse off our 8m/o puppy Olive, and she is grooming Templeton. Olive basically grew up with the kittens and loves them!

Henry trying to eat my toes. Callie does the same thing! lol

All three: (you can see Henry's stumpy tail)

Callie:

krz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so happy your kitties returned! You must be so relieved. I hope that Hazel comes back too. And I really hope that they all stay around and be safe.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH MY they are soooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute
I love Henry and miss little Wilbur
. Looks like he caught his foot somehow. It is amazingly healed up though. Must have happenned weeks ago. I hope they eat and eat and eat. They need some weight. Who knows where they have been
... But glad they are back and safe. SOOOOOO Cute nursing on your puppy. what a sweet dog
who loves those kittens.