Is this Siamese tabby Lynx point kitten?

Ellatomic

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, i just adopted this kitten.. is It Siamese tabby Lynx point kitten? Confused by his long hair on the body. Thnx everyone!

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Lynx point, yes. Probably longhair, but MAY be kitten fuzziness.

Lynx means tabby with points. And point is what people say "siamese-mix". But he is surely not siamese Probably a domestic!

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
He's got the points and he's the tabby markings, so I think 'Siamese tabby Lynx point' is a fair description of him. What an adorable little guy.

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's got the points and he's the tabby markings, so I think 'Siamese tabby Lynx point' is a fair description of him. What an adorable little guy.
No siamese is a breed not a coloring. There's no guarantees about siamese in colorpoints now as there are so many colorpoints in different breeds. He is a seal lynx point, length of fur would depend on if he has a tuft of fur on his paws and a thicker fluffy tail. If not its just kitten fuzz.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
No siamese is a breed not a coloring. There's no guarantees about siamese in colorpoints now as there are so many colorpoints in different breeds. He is a seal lynx point, length of fur would depend on if he has a tuft of fur on his paws and a thicker fluffy tail. If not its just kitten fuzz.

Thank you.
I understand but I also had a non-purebred Siamese when I was a kid. He had the complete seal point mask, deep blue eyes and points on his front feet. He also had a white wedge around his nose and white back feet. His mother was a purebred Seal point Siamese, his father, unknown. It was just easier on everyone to identify him as a Siamese mix.