Resolved Is This Possible? (quoting)

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
If I want to quote someone here, there's only the "+Quote" option. Great if I want to quote multiple people, but if I'm only quoting one I still have to do that extra step of telling it I want to insert the quotes. Another forum has both a "Quote" and a "+Quote" options so that if I only want to quote one person I can click "Quote" and it immediately inserts it into the reply window with no extra steps. Can we get that here?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
If I want to quote someone here, there's only the "+Quote" option. Great if I want to quote multiple people, but if I'm only quoting one I still have to do that extra step of telling it I want to insert the quotes. Another forum has both a "Quote" and a "+Quote" options so that if I only want to quote one person I can click "Quote" and it immediately inserts it into the reply window with no extra steps. Can we get that here?
We already have it. If you click "Reply", which is to the right of Purraise and +Quote, the post you want to quote is immediately inserted into the reply box.

reply quote.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, okay I feel dumb. :doh: