Is this little guy a Siamese? What would you call him?

paiger8

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He's precious. I slightly want to steal him. 

He probably has some Siamese or Ragdoll in him, but it's impossible to know for sure in a stray. I've had stripped tabby farm cats have kittens that looked perfectly Siamese, but obviously they weren't purebred. He has "Bi-color" markings, which means the "points" are white - opposite of a seal or chocolate point cat. 

Last edited:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He is a point, bicolored as mentioned, ie carrying lotsa of white. His point color is black, I think (the color of ears and tail),   so he could be described as mitted seal point bi-color.

Or even just seal point bi-color.

If he had a somewhat longer muzzle, I would compare them to the shorthaired Snowshoe, whom were constructed with  siamese old type as founder base.

If he had longer fur, at least medium, I would compare him with ragdoll bi-color.

As its not, I dont think there is much to compare him with, he is he an individual. Very sweet.  Domestic short hair, seal point bicolor.

A nice double save, both from being homeless, and from this suffocating you mention.   As a  bonus for your good deed, you got yourself a very nice, sweet and pretty new household member and hopefully true friend.

dmk129

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
wow=lucky you!!  He is just precious!  I love his markings and I am sure he is a siamese mix but he is mostly adorable!  Boy you are going to have some fun with that little guy!  Those eyes!  Just a wonderful little kitty!! 

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, he does look like he has Siamese in him and I agree with StefanZ that he has a bit of a snowshoe look. He's awfully cute! (And I have to add that our snowshoe mix loves sitting on the toilet lid, too!) He's very lucky you took him in.

ghiblithecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He looks just link a Snowshoe cat! :) 

That may be the cutest kitten I've ever seen in my life or on this website.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

He looks just link a Snowshoe cat! :) 

That may be the cutest kitten I've ever seen in my life or on this website.
I will second that!  Dear heavens,  that is one cute kitten!  His widdle nose looks just like a heart in that first photo.  Whatever his background might be, it certainly was a felicitous combination of breeds.  I just so much want to snuggle this little guy!  Thank you for saving him.  Thank you for loving him.  Welcome to TCS! 

BTW...I keep going back up  to the photos and giggling out loud, saying, "OH GOD SO CUTE!"