Is This Food Good For Kittens?

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
So i bought this kitten food and i was wondering if anyone else has tried it?
I also attached a pic with the ingridients, can someone tell me if this food is good? Thank you!

shadowplay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have not tried that food, but it looks pretty decent. The meat meals make up about 50% of the food. You could go higher, but it's better than most pet foods sold. My only concern is that the ash content is relatively high, but it should still be ok.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks as good as dry kibble can get. I appreciate that they list the actual percentages of each ingredient. If AAFCO actually cared about consumers (and not just about protecting the pet food industry) they would require that all manufacturers list the ingredient percentages. But then Purina, Iams, and Hills and other conglomerate brands would be out of business fairly quickly.

Good, decent dry food there. I would feed it in a pinch.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Looks great! Meat (or in this case fish :)) as the first ingredient, grain-free, potato-free, and carrageenan-free. It is also labeled as "for kittens" which indicates that it has all the vitamins, minerals, and protein that kittens need to build up bone and muscle density for those kittens to grow into strong, healthy young cats! :lovecat: