Is this common after pulling an all nighter outside

grinder_7

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Milo managed to open the front door and spent the entire night outside. This is the 1st time in his life he was out for mor then 20 seconds.

All the next day he CONSTANTLY was meowing and he woke up at 4:00 and meow meow meow. It drove us INSANE.

Anyone else experiance this?

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately you have inadvertantly created a monster. He wants back out now. You might have to let him out supervised for a few minutes a day to appease him.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is he neutered??? He might have a girlfriend outside.
I never wanted Bakker outside-DH disagreed now I have a monster on my hands-racing to the outside doors whenever opened!! He thankfully never meows but scratches furiously at the door..

salem cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh yes! I'm afraid you do have a monster now, and if he is anything like my cats, he wont ever forget his night out and he'll beg constantly to go outside! Mine will actually about knock people over as they race for the door when it's opened! Overload him with new toys to keep his mind off the outdoors, or you might want to think about a cat inclosure so he can go out and always be protected.

jackthecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes we got Jack from outside so basicly we let him out. It was a BIG mistake to get him declawd because he has to protect himself out there. There is lots of cats who want the territory to be theirs. He's been in fights but he always wins surprisingly. He has been "fixed" but he has a little girlfriend named Ginger. If a smaller cat approaches Jack, and the cat trys to fight with him he will show him who is boss. If the cat returns and trys again he ignores them because he knows he will win and hurt it. He meows to get out alot be we get used to it.

JTC