Is this a Bebgal Mix

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's only one photo and not very clear,  but that kitten's head certainly does look like it may be part Bengal.    

What characteristics it would have would depend how many generations it is from the Asian Leopard Cat,  how it was bred  ( for example are they breeding for good temperament?  ) .  and how it was socialized / raised.  

I would not go looking for bargain Bengal  or Bengal mix kittens.     A lot of people have jumped on the bandwagon breeding Bengals or  crossing them with  moggies or other breeds.     This kitten actually might be a fairly early generation.   which may sound desirable  but may not always be so easy to live with.  

You need to only get a Bengal from someone you can really trust. 

I will give you a link to a post I wrote to someone else about how to find a Bengal breeder,   including links of what to look for in  a breeder etc.   http://www.thecatsite.com/t/262508/are-they-bengal-kittens#post_3385458

This was for someone in the USA.  I don't know where you are located.  but some of the advice like  the links about what are signs of a good breeder ,  would be the same.