Is there any bengal in my Cheetah?

koobe

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I ran into another forum talking about bengals usually have sensitive stomach.
Cheetah has sensitive stomach, so if I know there is bengal in him, I can research more into food that works for bengals.

He has spotted belly, he is tabby brown, he rare legs are longer than the front legs, he has silky fur. He is listed as a domestic medium hair technically.

Thank you!

Attachment 14151
Attachment 14150

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry he does not look like a Bengal.
I was showing my sisters Bengal before he was pts and will be showng another one.
Alot of cats have stomach problems what breed they are.
If you want to see a real Bengal come to one of the TICA shows.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most tabbies have spotted bellies, I don't see Bengal in him from those pics.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really don't see any Bengal, tho the markings are pretty intense. Just that he has a nice deep color. I've seen some domestic shorthair kittens (red tabbies) that rival purebreds in color intensity!

He's a cute boy tho. BTW cats in any breed/mixed can have "sensitive" stomachs- that's not really a breed trait.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

koobe

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I really don't see any Bengal, tho the markings are pretty intense. Just that he has a nice deep color. I've seen some domestic shorthair kittens (red tabbies) that rival purebreds in color intensity!

He's a cute boy tho. BTW cats in any breed/mixed can have "sensitive" stomachs- that's not really a breed trait.
As a first time cat owner, I do not really know too much about any breed.
I was searching "cat sensitive stomach" then a thread of the bengal comes up. So I wondered.

Yes, he is my cute little boy. He has amazing silky medium fur and likes to sleep around our necks.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the nice flashy colors - you might want to consider putting him in some shows in the household pet classes. Basic requirements are spayed/neutered by 8 months old and not declawed. CFA bans ALL declawed cats; ACFA and TICA allow them but don't encourage declawing.