Is There A Place To Review Breeders Here?

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just love my new little kitten I've been showing off to you the last few days, especially as he gets used to me and his new home and his little personality starts to show. The breeder herself also impressed me in several ways. Is there a place where I can share my experience and get this breeder's name out?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you, AbbysMom AbbysMom

I too have an Abby! She's a lovely black cat who likes to do flips around the arm of my computer chair. :lol2:

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So, while I'm great at computers, I'm like an old grandma with cellphones, and, living on the Canadian border, I don't have much in the way of options for internet on my PC.

I can't seem to find the link to add a review for a cattery that isn't already listed. A little help?

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm probably scrolling right past it. I went to the Maine Coon section and scrolled by a few times trying to find it, but no luck.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Anne Anne has to add a breeder to the listing. Then you can review and comment. You may want to PM (now called Start Conversation) Anne for info

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Yes, if that breeder isn't listed, please send me a private message or post a link to their website here and I'll add them.