Is She Going To Be A Blue And White Tabby?

Luna92

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey, Im back again.

I posted a photo of my kitten at 8 weeks when I first got her but now at 12 weeks it appears her baby fur is shedding and she has these marks on her forehead...I don't see the classic tabby M more like a harry potter scar and a light tick but I was wondering if these markings will get stronger and maybe appear on the rest of her body?
First photo is her when I got her the seccond two are her now.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would describe your girl as a blue and white domestic longhair! You are seeing ghost tabby markings, which are normal for a blue kitten. Kittens go through stages when the ghost markings are more or less prominent. They normally fade when the cat matures. You can tell she is a solid blue, not a blue tabby, because her tabby markings are quite faint, and she has a blue nose and blue chin.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Luna92

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the response Lutece! That's sad she'll lose her markings but atleast she'll keep those big ears.

Luna92

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aw thank you all, I tell her every day.

Sararainmaker Sararainmaker that is one dreamy cat you have there

susanm9006 susanm9006 what a handsome baby it's like two cats rolled into one

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mightyboosh mightyboosh omgosh is the cat in you pic the cuddly one, I wouldn't be able to resist
He sure is. I could write a book about his cuddlesomeness. He's almost always by my side or close by and I'm told he misses me when I go to work. I can understand why the ancient Egyptians worshipped them. I certainly worship him.

Luna92

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aw you are so lucky he's so huge and fluffy!